Best Work Boots Under $100: Affordable Work Boots That Guarantee Max Safety
Which are the best work boots under $100? It’s a question we often get asked by our readers, and in our mission to give the best information to workers, we took the top rated work boots under $100. And we found the very best at safety and affordability.
- Work boots are not safety shoes. Most work boots are quite cheap, and they do not come with steel toes.
- They provide an overall protection to the toes and ankles.
- They are mostly waterproof and can be easily used throughout the year, irrespective of the season.
- Since they don’t have to endure the same level of physical abuse as the steel toe boots, they tend to last much longer. One pair of top quality boots can last over a year, even if used extensively.
- They provide much better comfort as well as support compared to their steel toe counterparts.
- Compared to the features that are present in these work boots, their price is really low.
Composite-toe work boots do not only offer a wide selection of light, non-metallic toe boots but also protection from falling objects, slippery services and sharp objects. In this guide, let’s focus on budget friendly composite toe work boots on offer in the market today.
The list below highlights top 5 quality and robust composite boots that have a friendly price tag yet sturdy enough to keep your feet safe.
Composite toe Under a 100 Dollars at a Glance:
Also read about best composite toe work boots.
Though these work boots come with a friendly price tag, nothing is actually cheap in their build.
First off, they are made of full grain leather that makes them sturdy and durable. Additionally, the tough leather enhances feet and ankle area protection meaning you can carry on with your job without worrying of injuries.
The body is complemented with a sweetly matching lace-up leather shaft that keeps your ankles supported as you grind through concrete all day.
The interiors of this work boot are made of a moisture-wicking fabric which helps keep the foot dry and comfortable. This is further complemented by a foam insole cushions for a convenient landing of the feet.
The oil-resistant synthetic rubber sole improves traction of this work boot making it ideal for those who work in areas such as garages, construction sites and logging zones.
Features of Dickies Men’s Trader 6″ Leather Shoe:
- Exterior made of full grain leather.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Moisture absorbing inner lining.
- Shock-absorbing PU insole included.
- Sole made of Goodyear welt construction.
- Round toe cap.
* The sole is made of synthetic rubber which isn’t as durable as true rubber.
* The work boots aren’t waterproof.
KINGSHOW MEN’S 1366 WATER RESISTANT PREMIUM WORK BOOTS|Review.
Features and Specifications: