Best Bounty Hunter Metal Detector: Bounty Hunter Pinpointer Reviews
Last Updated on
When you’re ready to go into the world of treasure hunting, but not just committed enough to dig deep into your pockets, Bounty Hunter Metal Detectors are just right for you!
Bounty Hunter metal detectors are equipped with the latest features and technological advances that allow you to eke out even the deeply buried items in almost any types of terrains – all this for a very reasonable and affordable price. Bounty Hunter understands that treasure hunting is not only for those with deep pockets, but also for beginners like you! Now, nothing can stop you from realizing your pirate dreams.
Bounty Hunter has been continuing to produce topnotch products for over 30 years now. And to guide you in choosing the best Bounty Hunter suited for you, it has included several support services and other activities in their website.
Before you start seriously considering a product, Bounty Hunter personally makes sure that you get the model that’s just right for you. Bounty Hunter provides its online guests with a Buyer’s Guide that asks you simple questions regarding you and the use of your own Bounty Hunter metal detector.
Some of these questions include:
- Have you metal detected before?
Bounty Hunter offers easy-to-use, touch-and-go metal detectors for the beginners, and more sophisticated ones for the enthusiasts.
- What describes you best (value vs. quality)?
You must ask yourself how much you are willing to spend for a Bounty Hunter – whether you are the type to close your eyes on the price tag just as long as you get superior quality or are keen on spending only what you can but for an equally competent model.
- How often do you plan to hunt with the Bounty Hunter?
Bounty Hunter offers a range of metal detectors that are rugged, stable, and sturdy – perfect for those who plan to use their metal detectors often.
- Which activity would you use the Bounty Hunter for the most?
Bounty Hunter metal detectors can be used for coin and relic hunting, gold prospecting, underwater hunting, and security. Make sure you get the metal detector that is suited to your purpose so you can maximize its function.
These are just some of the questions that you have to ask yourself before buying your very own Bounty Hunter. These questions are important to make sure that you and your Bounty Hunter metal detector is compatible.
Once you have answered the questions found in the Buyer’s Guide, and after Bounty Hunter has generated the possible models that will match your answers, you can then start thinking about where to get your Bounty Hunter.
Present within the site is a link that will show you a list of local dealers and national retailers. This will help you locate the nearest dealer to your convenience.
Upon receiving your very own Bounty Hunter (and by then you would be trembling in excitement), you can make sure you set it up right by checking the online tutorial found in the website. You can also check out some parts and accessories that will go well with your model so you can protect it, and use it to explore further depths. Repair services are also being offered at the site.
Now if that is not enough to convince you of buying your very own Bounty Hunter metal detector, I don’t know what will. There simply is not enough room for other products once you weigh the quality and value that a Bounty Hunter can offer.
- 1 Treasure Hunting Redefined
- 2 BOUNTY HUNTER TRACKERIV/ TKG-PL TRACKER IV METAL DETECTOR
- 3 BOUNTY HUNTER QD2GWP QUICK DRAW II METAL DETECTOR WITH PINPOINTER AND CARRY BAG
- 4 BOUNTY HUNTER VLF METAL DETECTOR
- 5 Features of Bounty Hunter metal detectors
Treasure Hunting Redefined
Bounty Hunter metal detectors for treasure hunting are manufactured and produced by First Texas Products Company.
Established by Thomas Walsh in July 1999, the First Texas Products Company developed and expanded by acquiring optical products for outdoor activities and getting a niche in consumer electronics.
Aside from the Bounty Hunter – the leading line of metal detection products for recreational treasure hunting – First Texas also produces Night Owl brand night vision goggles, monoculars, and binoculars.
In May 2001, it acquired Night Owl Optics of New York, NY, a worldwide leader in consumer night vision products. The company was then recapitalized by its management and a financial buyer in 2003.
Bounty Hunter metal detectors are known as one of the world’s finest metal detectors. The genuine Bounty Hunter is able to detect and seek out any metal object under the ground. Each detector is specifically designed to search for treasures and other metallic pieces from any kind of terrain.
So, whether you want to find a harmful metallic weapon from an individual or locate a missing expensive metal piece on the ground, Bounty Hunter metal detectors can help you.
BOUNTY HUNTER TRACKERIV/ TKG-PL TRACKER IV METAL DETECTOR
This particular product of Bounty Hunter costs $87.99 and has a shipping weight of 4 pounds. The dimensions of this detector is 28.2 x 10 x 6.2 inches; 4.6 pounds. This detector is ideal for beginners as it comes with these features:
- 8″ interchangeable, waterproof D-Tech search coil with three different operating modes helps to hit pay dirt.
- Sensitivity and Power control.
- Discrimination control rejects iron and other trash items.
- Dual-Tone Discrimination alerts with one or two audio pitches for various kinds of metals.
- Motion all-metals mode responds to any metal.
- Large Sensitivity Meter and Ground Trac automatically balances machine to soil conditions.
- 5 yr limited warranty, easy-to-understand online tutorial and downloadable manual.
This light weight, easy to assemble detector has a shaft which adjusts to height. So, if you want all the excitement and profit of detection at a reasonable price then this is probably the item for you.
BOUNTY HUNTER QD2GWP QUICK DRAW II METAL DETECTOR WITH PINPOINTER AND CARRY BAG
This model from the same maker is priced at $ 173.54 and has dimensions of 18 x 16.8 x 14.5 inches; 16.3 pounds. It carries a shipping weight of 6 pounds. This highly sensitive and accurate detector has some outstanding attributes like:
- Notch and Auto-Notch modes help to differentiate between metal types. Auto-Notch equips the detector to automatically display the type and size of metal detected. Selective Notch programs it to include or exclude any object type or combination of types.
- Sensitivity and discrimination control helps in identifying between valuable coins, rusty nails or tin cans.
- Touch pad selection and 3 level iron discrimination aids in quality detection.
- Handy LCD display combined with target identification and depth readout helps pinpoint the exact location of artifacts.
- 3-tone audio discrimination and 8″ interchangeable, waterproof search coil.
- 5 yr limited warranty; a storage pouch and digging tool as added bonus.
This detector can find treasures 3ft deep and is handy even in wet terrain. If you are a beach comber or a treasure and relic hunter or a prospector who is really serious about his detection, this product could be just suitable for you. Though a bit pricey the model is worth it’s value!
BOUNTY HUNTER VLF METAL DETECTOR
This user-friendly metal detector is valued at $66.27 and has a shipping weight of 8 pounds. The dimensions of this option are 20.8 x 9 x 6 inches; 3.7 pounds. A great performer metal detector, it is a collection of such extraordinary specs:
- Power and Sensitivity Control helps in locating specific metals at specific depths.
- 7″ closed waterproof coil makes it equally valuable in wet grass.
- Trash eliminator control ignores unwanted metals.
- 2 tone audio feedbacks help in excavating treasures up to 2 ft underground.
- 1 yr limited warranty and comprehensive online tutorial are added advantage.
This lightweight detector is adjustable in size and is thus equally handy for all age groups. Hence, if you are thinking of going treasure hunting in a group, family or alone, this detector can assist in finding coins, relics, precious metals and more on beaches, parks or yards.
Buying the correct metal detector means buying one with correct attributes at the right value. To meet these requirements we presented you with various options of Bounty Hunter Metal Detectors which are a showcase of diverse features and variable price. Hoping our review has possibly left you with a clearer picture before you make your ultimate choice.
Features of Bounty Hunter metal detectors
Bounty Hunter metal detectors feature precise liquid crystal display (LCD) readouts of your target, such as the depth at which it is located. With this feature, you can easily determine how far you are from the metal object you are looking for, and easily plan your retrieval mode accordingly.
The other features of Bounty Hunter metal detectors include a four-level iron discrimination, optional rejection of low-value or inaccurate targets, wiring diagram, and smart track auto ground-balancing.
Because they cancel out or reject materials that are not close to your target, these special features are useful in quickly and accurately locating the exact metals you are looking for
Portable and functional
Bounty Hunter metal detectors are very convenient to use. Each unit is packed in an ergonomic, rugged, lightweight housing that you can bring with you anywhere, easily.
You can use a Bounty Hunter metal detector if you are looking for historical coins from under the ground, gold hunting, searching for lost jewelry, or just identifying what kind of water valve is buried under a certain area.
You never have to worry about handling, either. Bounty Hunter metal detectors are very rugged and can withstand even harsh outdoor conditions. They are the perfect partners in any expedition.
Price range of Bounty Hunter metal detectors
The ground search metal detector is the most popular among the Bounty Hunter metal detectors. The price of the Bounty Hunter ground metal detector ranges from as low as $50 to as much as $500.
Bounty Hunter metal detectors also offer a few hand-held metal detector models. Each unit costs around $80 to $100.