Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 Metal DetectorThe Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 metal detector offers a true money’s worth. The detector, built for the entry level and the intermediate users combines innovative and feature-rich design with ease of use to offer metal detectorists in this class the ultimate in good value.
The Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 metal detector offers a true money’s worth. The detector, built for the entry level and the intermediate users combines innovative and feature-rich design with ease of use to offer metal detectorists in this class the ultimate in good value.
The Discovery 3300 has a very light weight, weighing only 2.4lbs, and is one of those detectors that you can use for a long period of time without exhaustion. It has a sturdy and ergonomic design and is also waterproof.
With a controlled circuitry in the detector’s LCD screen, you can carry out a smooth metal prospecting without worrying about the effects of the mineralized soil content or electromagnetic interference from electronic trash. This introduces efficacy in the prospecting process and that means you can unearth a large amount of relics in a very short period of time.
The Zap mode of the metal detector is an innovative feature enables you to focus on single or specific items that you may choose to accept or reject. The coin depth detector gives you an approximate depth of coins enabling you to determine if coins are right beneath your feet or several feet away. Prospectors can choose up to 10 coil options thanks to the Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300’s interchangeable coil options.
Features of the Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300
- One-touch Zap mode eliminates all the unwanted metals on your path.
- The ground balance has been preset to eliminate any interference due to the soil’s mineral content.
- An 11-segment digital probable target ID that enables the detectorist to identify a very large array of metal targets.
- Has several modes of operation including the pinpoint mode, the Progressive mode, the Motion All-Metal mode and the Notch mode.
- Up to 10 coil options available through the coil interchange system that allows for considerable range in the operation of the device.
- Has a coin depth indicator
- Four-tone audio feedback feature and a numeric target value for up to three digits.
- Frustration free packaging and shipping
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- Dimensions: 28.3 x 10 x 6
Pros of the Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300
The 7-segment target ID enables the detectorist to get rid of any unwanted find while an 11-segmentt probable target ID provides for considerable range in the metal detection work.
The coin depth indicator is also a big plus for metal detectorists. Ground balance adjustments provides for accurate detection in places with highly mineralized soil content.
With a price tag lower than $250, and a feature rich design, the detector is certainly worth its price and is reasonably priced for its class and capabilities.