This is a simple modest metal detector which however helps you accomplish much more in your detectorist work. It is built with the simplicity that enables beginners to quickly master its use and begin their own profitable metal detection hobby.
You can comfortably apply this in activities ranging from coin shooting to relic hunting without the need for extra knobs, features or cutting edge technology. Less is more when it comes to the Tesoro Compadre metal detector.
The Tesoro Compadre offers excellent discrimination capabilities in some of those trashy sites that really drain the effort out of your detectorist work.
You have a larger search area thanks to the detector’s eight inch search coil which also provides for very good depth during your metal detection. It has the versatility that makes it useful both for the beginners and the advanced users.
• Makes use of an 8-inch concentric search coil
• Tesoro ED-180 Discrimination capability provided for the advanced users. While beginners have knob simplicity which is just as effective, the device is also built with a high gain circuitry that makes effective for the advanced users.
• Upper pole assembly design that also incorporates control housing
• Has a metal middle pole along with a pole lock mechanism
• Built with the ABS Lower Pole; metal hardware has rubber washers
• Discrimination control accomplished with only a single knob.
Pros of the Tesoro Compadre
As far as performance goes, it outdoes many other detectors of the same class and price range. The metal detector is very light weight and also easy to use and can be handled comfortably by kids learning about coin shooting or relic hunting.
One of the biggest advantages of the Tesoro Compadre is that it comes with a lifetime warranty on all purchases which is quite unbeatable in the metal detector market.
Additionally, this device can be operated with a single turn of the knob or dial. As the dial continuously turned around, the machine is able to discriminate more items and the detector can unearth more valuables with relative ease.
The detector will make a single sound when it hits a find. The detectorist, therefore, doesn’t have to worry about false signals or distractions when carrying out their work. It comes with a price tag of less than $200, which is quite reasonable for its value and efficacy.