Best Shower Panel System Reviews
Last Updated on
What is the latest invention on the bathroom department that will make even the fanciest rain shower head look like a thing from the past? In case you haven’t heard, it’s one of these best shower panels. Its cutting edge design will definitely make your shower feel like a compartment on NASA spaceship. But more than just a nifty appearance, it also packs a whole lot of functionality. Like I told you, rain shower is no longer a big deal. With this on your shower, you can simulate a waterfall. Sounds amazing, huh? Well, read on to know the best of them and what they have to offer.
- 1 What Are Shower Panels?
- 2 What is a shower head panel system?
- 3 Best Shower Panel System Reviews
- 3.1 1. Décor Star 004-SS Steel Rainfall Shower Panel
- 3.2 2. Blue Ocean SPA392M Shower Panel Tower
- 3.3 3. AKDY AZ-9821 Stainless Steel Shower Panel
- 3.4 4. Blue Ocean 52” Stainless Steel SPV962332 Thermostatic Shower Panel
- 3.5 5. AKDY AZ-SP0039 Stainless Shower Tower Panel
- 3.6 6. Blue Ocean SPS8727 Thermostatic Shower Panel
- 3.7 7. AKYDY AK-787392M Tempered Glass Aluminum Shower Panel
- 3.8 8. Blue Ocean SPV878392H Shower Panel
- 3.9 9. Décor Star 006-SS Stainless Steel Shower Panel
- 3.10 10. ELOO & ALLO Stainless Steel- LED Lit Panel
What Are Shower Panels?
Generally, a shower panel is a complete shower system in which all shower fixtures you can virtually think of are combined. From a handheld unit, a rain shower head, a body massage spray and even a waterfall shower head; all are packed in one single panel. Despite being relatively new, it’s already come in various designs and materials. The one I like the most is that made of clear tempered glass. It looks very luxurious yet elegant and not excessive at the same time. Anyway because most of them come with unbelievably high cost, they are commonly installed on exclusive 5-star hotels and other luxurious resorts only.
What Are the Advantages of Having a Shower Panel?
Most guests who come to take a look at your house will generally place kitchen and bathroom on their must-see list. The easiest way to impress them is by having such a fancy and exclusive stuff like a shower panel. With its edgy and futuristic look, it’ll steal their attention the second they step in to your bathroom. But more than just a show-off property, it will also greatly improve your shower experience. With all of its shower options to use, never again will you feel your life as being boring and monotonous. The waterfall shower head, especially, will revive you and make you feel like a newborn baby.
What is a shower head panel system?Unlike a single shower head, a shower panel consists of a long fixed column that is wall-mounted with sprayers aimed horizontally at various parts of the body. A typical showerhead panel has an overhead shower head (Standard or rain), handheld shower and body sprays. Having a shower panel is luxurious. But it can be a headache too, if you make a wrong choice when buying one. When buying a shower panel, there are a few things to consider;
- Its design.
- This is very paramount when making a purchase. Shower panels are made from different materials, and vary in styles and sizes. You need to consider the shower panel’s suitability in your bathroom, as it might add or detract from your overall layout plans.
- Water pressure
- Temperature indicators
- Nozzles and other attachments
- Price- This should not completely define your purchase, but it’s worthy to look at.
- Options- Before you finally settle on a specific shower panel, be sure that it has the options you have been looking for. Massage jets, rainfall showers, misting sprays or a preferred spray pattern, make sure it’s what you want.
- Brand name and reputation-
- What other customers say about that particular product (reviews)
Best Shower Panel System ReviewsBasing our research on these guidelines, we have come up with the following list of ten of the best shower panel systems;
1. Décor Star 004-SS Steel Rainfall Shower PanelWeighing 25 pounds, this product is our best pick in the best shower panel. It is rectangular in shape and is made of durable stainless steel. It measures 68 x 22 x 8.7 inches, and has an elegant frame construction. It can only be wall-mounted. It also comes with a handheld shower with a 59” long hose. The shower is made of brass while the hose is made of stainless steel. What’s more, it has a 4-stage shower function that includes rainfall, waterfall, horizontal massage spray and spray massage nozzles. A thermostatic control is included which adjusts automatically. Some of the shower panel’s pros include;
- It has 50 rainfall nozzles
- It has 100 horizontal spray massage nozzles
- It has thermostatic controls so that you don’t freeze or burn in extreme water temperatures.
- It has a 4-stageshower function.
- 59” long shower hose
- It is elegant and has a very long durability
- It has an independent valve control for each shower function
- It is a bit expensive compared to other shower panels
- It lacks a temperature display system
2. Blue Ocean SPA392M Shower Panel TowerThis is one of the best shower panels you can ever find in the market, one that has undergone strict quality control and inspection. This shower panel, manufactured from Blue Ocean, measures 54 x 13 x 7 and it comes with multiple features and great functions. It is durable and extremely light. This shower panel;
- Comes with a rainfall shower head and a handheld shower head.
- Is made of an Aluminum Alloy
- It has got 8 adjustable nozzles for massage
- It has a temperature display system that enables you to select your preferred temperature
- Despite it having many functions, they work independently to ensure proper water pressure.
- It is strong and durable, yet so light.
- Both shower heads (the rainfall and the handheld showerheads) come with lights that change color to signal the water temperature. Blue indicates that the water is cold while orange shows it is hot.
- It has a chrome-plated brass hose.
- The settings. You can individually adjust the jets to jet or mist.
- Besides, it comes at a great price!
- You can’t turn all the functions on at the same time as it would result in low water pressure.
- It’s designed for only flat walls, its installation isn’t flexible.
- It requires a minimum pressure of 28 PSI to work properly
- It allows maximum pressure of 72PSI.
3. AKDY AZ-9821 Stainless Steel Shower PanelThis shower panel is made with European features that give it a modern feel. It is very light, weighing about 30 pounds and it measures 17.7 x 8.7 x 65 inches. AKDY AZ-9821 Stainless Steel Shower Panel is made out of stainless steel and is only wall-mountable. With it you have a rainfall shower head, waterfall shower head, and hand-held shower head with chrome plated brass hose and body spray patterns. Unlike the Blue Ocean Shower Panel, this shower panel’s functions can be turned on at the same time without any effect on the water pressure. It also has a hot and cold valve control system for regulating the water temperature to what you need. Its pros include;
- It’s made of stainless steel
- It is wall mountable
- It has a very modern design
- The shower panel is light and easy to install
- It has a chrome plated brass hose.
- It has a hot and cold valve control system
- All its functions can work at the same time
- It comes with Rainfall + Waterfall + handheld shower heads plus the body spray pattern.
- It needs a minimum pressure of 29 PSI.
- Its maximum pressure is 72.7 PSI.
- It lacks a tub spout.
4. Blue Ocean 52” Stainless Steel SPV962332 Thermostatic Shower PanelThis is one of the most featured and elegant shower panels from Blue Ocean. Measuring 52” high, 12” wide and 3.5” long, this shower panel comes with a thermostatic valve to control the temperature of water. It comes with an overhead rainfall shower head, 8 body massage nozzles, a multifunctional handheld showerhead and a tub spout. Its positives include;
- It’s made of stainless steel and tempered glass which ensures high durability and safety.
- It is light.
- It has 8 adjustable nozzles for body massage.
- It comes with a thermostat valve top control water temperature.
- Glass shelf is also included in this shower panel.
- It is very expensive.
- You can’s switch all the functions on at the same time.
5. AKDY AZ-SP0039 Stainless Shower Tower PanelThe second AKDY product to make it to this list, AKDY AZ-SP0039 weighs about 12 pounds while measuring 2.8 x 5.5 x 39.4 inches. Once you buy it, you won’t need to replace it any time soon as it’s made to last long using high quality and durable stainless steel. You won’t be stressing over a replacement. It comes in brushed stainless steel color. Once you purchase this shower panel system, you will get with it an overhead rainfall head, waterfall styled shower head, high-efficient spray handheld shower wand and a connecting adapter. Additionally, the handheld shower too comes with a light chrome-plated brass horse. You also get two pods of adjustable body sprays and 50 rainfall nozzles. However, you can’t turn all the functions on at once, as that might cause a low water pressure. This shower panel operates at a minimum water pressure of 27 psi and allows a maximum of 72.2 psi water pressure. What we liked about this shower panel is that;
- It comes with a great price
- It is made of high quality steel which is durable and lasts long.
- It comes with a multi-function overhead shower head
- You don’t need a plumber as it is easy to install
- It has got reinforced rear pipes
- It has 50 rainfall nozzles.
- It provides full coverage from above
- It comes with two pods of adjustable body sprays.
- All functions can’t be turned on at once.
- It is designed for flat installations only.
6. Blue Ocean SPS8727 Thermostatic Shower PanelThis shower head is very light, weighing just 30 pounds and measures 66.8 x 21.5 x 11.8 inches. It lasts long as it is made out of high quality stainless steel with a brushed finish. Once you purchase it, you get a rainfall shower head, waterfall shower head, handheld shower head and four sets of body nozzles. It requires a minimum of 28 psi water pressure to work while it allows only 72 psi. What we liked about this shower panel is that;
- It’s constructed of high quality stainless steel.
- It is integrated with a thermostatic valve
- The system includes rainfall shower head, waterfall shower head, hand held shower head and four sets of body nozzles.
- All functions can be turned on simultaneously without affecting the water pressure.
- Its durability is high
- It is light
- It comes with all standard installation accessories.
- It’s easy to install.
- It comes at a very high price, compared to similar shower panels.
- It is designed for flat installations only.
7. AKYDY AK-787392M Tempered Glass Aluminum Shower PanelAnother one from AKDYK, this shower panel weighs 35 pounds with measurements of 3 x 9.8 x 52 inches. Made of Aluminum and tempered glass, this shower panel is durable and won’t give you extra costs of replacements soon. Buying this shower panel gets you a rain shower head, a hand held shower head, a tub spout and massage jets. It has 8 adjustable jet nozzles for water massage. Besides, there is a hot/cold pressure balance valve and a battery-operated LED temperature indicator both which prevent getting affected by the water in extreme temperatures. The panel’s chrome-plated brass hose is long enough not to limit you from moving around. The positive things we noted about this shower panel include;
- Its price is very affordable.
- It is made out of aluminum and tempered glass hence lasts long, it’s durable.
- It has 8 adjustable jet nozzles.
- Comes with battery-powered LED temperature indicator.
- The system includes a rain shower head, a hand held shower head, a tub spout and massage jets.
- It has a hot and cold integrated pressure balance valve.
- It has a long chrome-plated brass hose.
- It comes with reinforced pipes for standard plumbing connection.
- It includes all standard installation accessories.
- It’s easy to install and use.
- It’s designed for flat installations only.
- All functions can’t be turned on simultaneously as that will lower the water pressure.
8. Blue Ocean SPV878392H Shower PanelThis shower panel is made out of high quality stainless steel. It too has a tempered glass surface which is blue in color. It weighs 32 pounds and measures 10 x 3.5 x 52 inches. Its positives are;
- It’s made of strong high quality material.
- It has a tempered glass surface.
- It comes with 8 nozzles.
- It includes rainfall shower head, multi-functional hand held shower head and a tub spout
- It’s light and durable
- It has a cold/hot water hose.
- You can’t turn all the functions on at the same time.
- It’s only designed for flat installations only.
9. Décor Star 006-SS Stainless Steel Shower PanelThis high quality stainless steel shower panel weighs just 16 pounds. It is only wall-mountable and comes in a curved shape that has a stainless finish. With it you get four shower stages (rainfall, horizontal massage spray, water fall and a hand shower).The hand shower comes with a 59” long stainless steel chrome hose. Its installation is easy as it comes with an installation guide, and using the panel itself is easy too. The positives about this shower panel include;
- The material is high quality, stainless steel
- It’s affordable
- It has 2 adjustable massage chrome ABS jets that are single-square.
- Each jet has 25 nozzle jets, amounting to 50
- It has four-stage shower connection.
- Includes an installation guide
- It can only be wall-mounted
- The valve is purchased separately to complete the system
- It has only one function control
- You can’t turn all the functions on at the same time
- It is large, and requires at least 34” to 42” space.
10. ELOO & ALLO Stainless Steel- LED Lit PanelThe first thing that you notice about this shower panel is how elegant and contemporary incredible it looks. No matter where you stay, this panel will most definitely light up your place. Made out of stainless steel with finished nickel, it has a polished high-tech appearance and is protected from rust by the nickel. Its positives include;
- It comes with an overhead shower.
- It has LED lights that give your shower amazing ambience.
- It also has temoperature display to help you select your preferred water temperature.
- It has five modes (Rainfall, waterfall, Horizontal massage spray, hand shower and water spout)
- Has 4 adjustable nozzles
- It is expensive, compared to similar panels.
- They offer multiple spray options.
- They come with multiple functionality features.
- They are an inexpensive alternative to customized showers.
- They are easy to install, compared to customized showers that require additional plumbing and multiple velvets.
- Their installation doesn’t tamper with the rest of the shower room.
- They are easy to clean.
- Shower panels come with water saving programs.
- They come in variety; different colors, materials, shapes and styles.
- They come with warranty offerings